Watch the All New AutoScaler Version 3.0 in Action!
Trade #1--EUR/USD, 1 Mini-Lot, 3 Additional Trades 3 Pips Apart
Trade #2, XAU/USD, 1 Full Lot, 3 Additional Trades, 5 Pips Apart
Dear Fellow Trader,
I don’t care if you’re brand new to trading or you’re someone with years of experience under your belt, the odds are overwhelming that you just aren’t making any kind of serious money trading Forex, for two very simple but powerful reasons:
1. The markets are just too flat about 95% of the time. You can spend hours in front of your charts, waiting for that big move to fill your trading account. But you can literally spend days on end waiting and never see more than a 40 or 50 pip move that can take hours to go from start to finish. And of course, when a big move does take place, it always seems to be when you’re asleep or away from your charts for a little while.
All that really matters is that you are spending most of your time watching your account go up or down by a little bit at a time, with no real gains to speak of.
2. The other problem you have is You! I’m not trying to insult anyone here, but the fact is that we as humans are driven by greed and fear, especially when trading. If we get into a trade that actually moves in our favor, our greed takes over and we stick around to see if we can make a few more pips, only to watch the trade dissolve before our eyes and end up getting out with little or nothing to show for it.
Or even worse, we go into a trade with a plan to make 30 pips, and when price stalls out at +7 for a while, we begin to fear we were wrong about the trade and exit with our measly profits, only to see our trade move on to +30 without us. Our “fear of loss” overcame our greed and we ended up the poorer for it.
I can't do anything about flat price action.
There isn't anything you, me or anyone else can do about a flat market.
But I CAN Show You How to Conquer Your GREED
and FEAR Instincts with This One Simple Trick!
Greed and Fear of Loss are both easily overcome and can actually be harnessed to your benefit, as long as the conditions are right. We give in to greed simply because we NEED to make enough pips to justify the time we are spending trading. Since most of our trades don’t meet that need, we end up hanging around too long trying to squeeze a few more pips out of a trade that is doing well and end up losing just about everything in the process.
But what if there was a way to ”squeeze” those extra pips out of just about every crappy trade you’ll find on your charts? I mean those moves that range up and down for 10 or 20 pips all morning long without ever really going anywhere?
What if every time you took a trade that moved
20 pips, you banked 75 pips?
Or if you got into a trade that moved your direction for
30 pips, you banked 105 pips?
Or when you finally latch onto a decent trade that
runs 40 pips, you made 165 pips out of it?
Wouldn’t that be enough to satisfy your need for pips?
Would you quit for the day once you were up 75, 100, even 200 pips, just to have that much of a head start on tomorrow’s trading?
Of course you would. Or at least I hope you would.
So what if I told you there was a way, starting right now, you could IMMEDIATELY overcome all those negative emotions that are holding you back, and allow you to INSTANTLY start making the kinds of profits you thought were available in Forex but so far have been nowhere to be seen?
Forex AutoScaler Can Satisfy even the Greediest Trader
- Scale in from 1 to 10 Extra Trades
- Automatically Places Stops and Take Profits At Your Preferred Price Points
- Use a Fixed Stop or a Trailing Stop
- Now Trade Right From The Chart!!!
- Works In Conjunction With Any Trading EA
Who Should Be Trading With AutoScaler?
You already know how to spot winning trade setups. Now you can add AutoScaler to your trading to see exponential growth in your account.
Short on Time Traders
You don’t have hours to spend looking for setups, so make the time you do have count by AutoScaling your winning trades.
You finally found an EA that works for you. Add AutoScaler to your trading and let the robots do all the work for you.
Open and Close Trades Right From the Chart
AutoScaler v3.0 has added Chart Button functionality that allows you to open and close trades right from the chart. No more needing to keep various windows open and searching for the right trades to modify (and mistakenly closing a trade you wanted to keep open). Now you can 1-Click to open or close a trade right from the chart!
- AutoScaler.v3.0 + Training Manual PDF + 2 Training Videos
- RAMM.pdf which explains in detail how to maximize gains and minimize losses using AutoScaler
- Forex Earthquake pdf, a detailed exploration of trading Chart Patterns
- Sensible Forex pdf, a best selling book on using common sense in trading Forex
- My favorite MACD indicator, modified to send Push Notifications when signals develop...no more needing to sit around the computer and wait for a signal. Push Notifictions are sent directly to your Smart Phone so you can free up your time and only watch the charts when you need to. Comes with a training pdf and videos.
You Have Reached A Decision Point:
You can either (1) click away and keep grinding out those 10 and 20 pip trades and hope that someday you can make enough money from your trading to justify the time and expense you've invested, or (2) you can pick up a copy of Forex AutoScaler and immediately start seeing significant returns on your trades as your 20 pip trades turn into 62 pips, your 30 pip trades turn into 105 pips and your 40 pip trades turn into 142 pips.
The time to decide is now.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading.
All information on this website or any product purchased from this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advise. Any statements about profits or income, expressed or implied, does not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold Simple4XSystem and any authorized distributors of this information harmless in any and all ways.
*Depending upon state and country laws - always seek professional advice.