Turn a 20 Pip Move into 75+ Pips; A 30 Pip Move Into 105+ Pips; A 40 Pip Move Into 165+ Pips.
Software So Drop-Dead-Simple Traders Can Start Making Triple Digit Pips On Their Very First Day With NO PRIOR TRADING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
If You Can Trade the First Two Hours of London Open Each Day,Then AutoScaler + The London Crush Bonus Could Change Your Trading Life For The Better Starting Right Now!
If You Trade CFDs During Any Session Take Full Advantage Of The Price Action You See After The Official Market Opens And Make More Pips In A Day Than Most People Make In A Month
Watch This Video To See Proof of Why This MT4 Trade Manager Is SO Addictive
It's simple. You place a trade according to whatever rules you follow when deciding to take or pass on a trade setup. Once the trade is accepted by your broker, AutoScaler goes to work.
- AutoScaler now places from 1 to 30 additional Pending trades (you control the number within the Inputs section;
- AutoScaler places a Stop Loss for each pending trade, either all on the same price point as your original trade SL or "X" pips apart;
- AutoScaler places a Take Profit for each trade, either all on the same price point as your original trade or "X" pip apart
- AutoScaler also allows you to use either a Traditional Trailing Stop Loss, the Step Stop or no trailing stop at all;
- AutoScaler will close out all unexecuted pending trades if price reaches your Stop Loss prior to all pending trades executing.
In a word, No.
The Step Stop Trailing Stop option is designed to keep moving your stop loss deeper into profit as price continues to move in your favor.
By setting the Step to the same number of pips as your Pips Interval (the number of pips between each pending trade's execution price) every time you execute a new trade the Step Stop is designed to move your Stop Loss that same number of pips closer to current price action.
Here is an example.
Using the same Input setup from the video, we'll set up AutoScaler to scale in 3 additional trades 500 pips apart, use a 1200 pip stop loss and the Step Stop will be set to 1200 as well and altered to move every 500 pips (These large numbers are specific to the US30 chart...if trading traditional Forex pairs you can lose the extra zeros).
Sell price: 32020
Stop Loss: 32032
Sell Price: 32015
Stop Loss: 32027 (all trades)
Exposure: -12 (Trade#2)
- 7 (Trade #1)
Total Exposure: -19
Sell Price: 32010
Stop Loss: 32022
Exposure: -12 (Trade #3)
-7 (Trade #2) -2 (Trade #1)
Total Exposure: -21
Sell Price: 32005
Stop Loss: 32017
Exposure: -12 (Trade #4)
-7 (Trade #3) -2 (Trade #2) +3 (Trade #1)
Total Exposure: -18
Notice how as each trade executes, the first two trades cause a slight increase in your overall loss exposure, but as more trades execute, the stop loss on the earlier trades moves into profit and acts to reduce the exposure created by the later trades going live.
In the example above, if we set a Take Profit to close out all trades at 32000, we'd make 20 (Trade 1), 15 (Trade #2) 10 (Trade #3) and 5 (Trade #4) for a total of 50 pips. On a simple 20 pip price move.
If we set the Take profit at 31995 (5 more pips) we would gain 5 more pips on each trade (20 pips total) and close out with +70 on a 25 pip trade. Each additional 5 pip move into profit adds 20 pips to our gain.
This is why my guy Robbie called AutoScaler the "Crack Cocaine of MT4 Trade Managers". Once you get a taste of triple digit gains off small double digit winning trades, you want to experience that high again and again and again.
And the great thing about using the Step Stop, if you scale in enough trades, you will reach a point where the profits from the earlier trades will completely erase any new loss exposure on the later trades and start increasing your profits exponentially.
Take a look at the different times involved between making 20 pips and making 100 pips in a session
See The Difference?
Trading for a 2% gain would take you 36 trading days to turn your $1,000 starting balance into $2,000.
Trading for a 10% gain it would only take 8 trading sessions to double your balance.
And just for fun, look at Day 36 when you're trading for 10%:
On Day 36 your $1,000 account can either be worth $2,000 (without AutoScaler) or $30,000 (with AutoScaler).
That isn't hype. It isn't magic.
It's just simple math.
The more you make, the faster you get there.
Patience is a virtue, especially when waiting for price to move into a perfect setup for your type of trade.
But if you are already consistently banking 20 or more pips on more than half of your trades, you are leaving an absolute ton of money on the table not using AutoScaler.
AutoScaler won't make you a better trader.
But it will make a better trader a wealthier trader, faster.
- Do nothing. Click away from this page. Keep grinding out those small winning trades. You'll reach your goals one of these days. But try not to focus on Day 36, which is the date projected for you to double your account. Specifically, try to not focus on the people who took advantage of AutoScaler and not only doubled their accounts 28 days ago, but who are now sitting on mid 5 figure accounts thanks to their regular use of AutoScaler to manage their trades.
- Skip the automated software and do it all yourself manually. After all, how hard can it be to add in a few extra trades when price is moving in the right direction? Of course, sometimes price will move faster than you can react and you'll miss entries, or get filled at the wrong price and watch in horror as your trades move into losing territory before you have a chance to set up all the stop losses, leading to significant losses that could take you days, weeks or even months to recapture. But hey, you saved a few bucks by being a Do It Yourself Champion!
- Pick up a copy of Forex AutoScaler and start turning those 20 and 30 pip trades into 50 to 100 pip trades without increasing your risk of loss, and avoiding all the hassles and headaches that come with trying to do it all yourself manually while the markets are open and active. AutoScaler is priced so that even the smallest traders can recapture their purchase price in just a few trades, and for those who are already trading multiple mini or full lot trades, you could get it all back on your first trade and have some left over.
- No Refunds.
- Any software that fails to perform as intended will be replaced free of charge AFTER our technical team has had the opportunity to view the software in operation during Live Trading times on your trading platform, using TeamViewer, Zoom, or some other remote access software mutually agreeable to both parties.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this web site. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading.
All information on this website or any product purchased from this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide financial advise. Any statements about profits or income, expressed or implied, does not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold Simple4XSystem and any authorized distributors of this information harmless in any and all ways.
*Depending upon state and country laws - always seek professional advice.